Our mission is to keep the parish grounds maintained. God has given us a great parish and beautiful grounds. It is our responsibility as parishioners to help, maintain and take care of what God has given us and respect the land.
WHAT WE DO
- Hold two large general clean-up each year. 30+people are needed for this task. We concentrate on the church, covenant and rectory grounds.
- Plant flowers and shrubs, usually in the spring.
- Plant bulbs and shrubs in the fall.
- Clean and weed as needed throughout the year.
WHAT VOLUNTEERS CAN DO
- Volunteer for the general clean-ups.
- Select a certain plot and keep it maintained.
- Provide flowers, bulbs, shrubs needed for the landscaping.
- Come on your own and weed and clean areas in need.
- Make it a family project.
HOW CAN YOU VOLUNTEER?
- Sign up when volunteers are asked for.
- Call or email Ken and Betty for more information.
Ken and Betty Mills